Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wow a post

Ok, so after screwing around and making a new blogger here I realized you could just change your url. Well unfortunately I lost the url I wanted because I thought if I changed the new one I could get the old one here. But looks like it's gone. That sucks. I'm a bit annoyed with myself but then I remembered they allow the dash so now the url is thagirion-3. So now I have an extra blogger that I'm just going to let sit around. How annoying especially after I added everyone again and even commented. Will have to let them know of my error. Sigh. Anyway, so yeah I'm still glad I have this with my starting date as 2007. I still prefer LiveJournal. I still will only use this to comment to those I watch when I remember to log in. So join me on
http://destroyah-des.livejournal.com/

-Des-

No comments: